Andy Paladino is the founder and owner of Paladino Financial Group (PFG). As a financial advisor, he provides financial planning and implementation of financial plans. PFG is a comprehensive financial advisory firm that helps a variety of individuals, families, business owners, executives, professional athletes, and nonprofit organizations.
We are committed to helping you improve your long-term financial potential. Our customized programs are designed to help grow, protect, and conserve your wealth by delivering a level of personalized service and knowledge.
Recognizing that economic forecasters may not always be accurate, Andy helps his clients understand possible future economic conditions and the potential effect on their financial plans. In addition, the impact that taxes have on financial plans is always considered and analyzed. While many investors will state that they have an investment strategy in place, an important question that follows is, “Do you have a tax strategy in place?”
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA); practiced in public accounting for 12½ years allowing him to offer clients consideration of tax-efficient alternatives
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF) from Loyola College
- Graduated magna cum laude from Towson University with a BS in Business Administration, concentrating in Accounting and Finance
- Completed the Harvard Institute training program at Harvard University, an in-depth program of portfolio theory
- He presents various financial topics and has taught financial continuing education courses at area colleges and high schools
Andy’s knowledge and experience has been featured as a contributing author in the book, You’re in Control: Planning the Most Important Retirement in the World – Yours. He is the host of “Your Financial Hour” every Saturday from 9 am-10 am on 105.7FM The Fan.
He actively participates in several nonprofit organizations and as a coach of local youth sports. He is currently Commissioner of Reisterstown Baseball and the middle school baseball coach at The Park School. Previously Andy was involved and coached in USA Hockey. Andy and his wife, Debbi, have three grown children.